Here's a Classy Way to Style a Flary and Fancy Desi Outfit
Donning desi ensembles keeps the festive fantasies alive for any celebration
What’s the best part of the holidays? Attending all the soirées, of course. That’s why the best party dresses are once again top of mind for us. Donning desi ensembles keeps the festive fantasies alive for any celebration.
1. Clusters of crystals in a mix of cuts and colours illuminate these drop earrings by Oscar de la Renta, reflecting light and absorbing attention with every wearing.
2. Chic style will be at your fingers with this statement-making clutch by Cult Gaia adorned with metallic fabric and circular details lining the edges for a standout look.
3. This lightweight Kendra Scott bracelet represents a birth month with a glistening charm that beautifully dances in the light.
4. This Lustreglass Sheer-Shine Lipstick by MAC comes with an upgraded formula that delivers an effortlessly translucent and glossy colour you love. Also, look at that beautiful shade!
5. Large bright coloured crystals punctuate the overstated bypass silhouette of this pretty glam ring.
6. A sparkling buckle enhances the timeless sophistication of this stunning mule by Sam Edelman.
7. This duo of bracelets by Open Edit sparkles with faceted crystals, and they have stretchable construction for an easy fit.
8. Glistening glitter adorns the slender straps of this stunning party-ready sandal by Jewel Badgley Mischka finished with a tapered heel.
9. Clustered imitation-pearl charms sway from the draped chain of trendy front/back earrings by Nadri crafted in the lustrous 18-karat-gold plate.
10. Signature logo hardware and a glitter-encrusted finish elevate this captivating Kurt Geiger mini leather bag that will elevate your show stopping look.
'Slow Horses' writer dishes out season 3
Adam Sandler gets honest about injuries
Rakhi Sawant slams Priyanka Chopra on her latest 'controversial statement'
Ajay Devgn ensures not to copy any action scene from Hollywood in film 'Bholaa'
Akshay Kumar says Bollywood should 'restructure' the existing system
'Princess Diaries' actor reacts to sequel rumours
Nicolas Cage drank his blood at 'Renfield'
Aditya Roy Kapur shares his experience of meeting with Tom Hiddleston
Tom Brady ready to find love again: Reports
Home Decoration 11 hours ago
Take a look at minimalistic yet chi spring décor trends
Travel 11 hours ago
Take a look at the most amazing overwater villas in Maldives
Lifestyle 11 hours ago
6 useful time management tips every parent needs to know
Food 11 hours ago
Fruit for thought: Watermelon - perfect addition to summer diet plan